Uralspectrans "SEVEREST" fuel semi-trailers tanks\топливная цистерна уралспецтранс "СЕВЕРЕСТ"

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
professors

Uralspectrans "SEVEREST" fuel semi-trailers tanks\топливная цистерна уралспецтранс "СЕВЕРЕСТ"

#1 Post by professors » 06 Jul 2022 18:53

Hello everyone, I finally decided to make my first mod. Therefore, I decided to create a topic to get some tips and additional motivation. In terms of exporting knowledge, it is still 0, but it is still far from the first export. I will learn this process as needed.

My choice fell on the Uralspetstrans 25K-32-3NU fuel semi-trailer, since there are quite a few photos on the manufacturer's website, but not enough. Perhaps someone has a collection of photos of other fuel semi-trailers, with drawings. Ready to consider them as an option for fashion.

Actually my first request to the community is this:
Are there any resources with references for such things?
Maybe there are people here who have access to trailers of this manufacturer? To take detailed photos.
Well, any advice and wishes that you consider necessary.

I will try not to delay this process, and show updates not very often. I hope the project does not turn into a long-term construction :)
Thank you all in advance.

Всех приветствую, наконец-то решился сделать свой можно сказать первый мод. Поэтому и решил создать тему, чтобы получить какие то подсказки и дополнительную мотивацию. В плане экспорта знаний пока 0, но и до первого экспорта еще далеко. Буду познавать этот процесс по мере необходимости.

Выбор мой пал на топливный полуприцеп уралспецтранс ППЦ 25К-32-3НУ, так как на сайте производителя довольно много фото, но недостаточно. Возможно у кото то есть, коллекция фото других топливных полуприцепов, с чертежами. Готов рассмотреть их как вариант для мода.

Собственно мой первый запрос к сообществу, таков:
Есть ли ресурсы с референсами подобных вещей?
Может быть, тут есть люди которые имеют доступ, к прицепам данного производителя? Чтобы наделать подробных фото.
Ну и любые советы и пожелания которые вы посчитает нужными.

Постараюсь не затягивать данный процесс, и с не очень большой периодичностью показывать обновления. Надеюсь проект не превратиться в долгострой :)
Всем заранее спасибо.

[ external image ]
Last edited by professors on 23 Jul 2022 06:59, edited 1 time in total.
professors

Re: Uralspectrans fuel semi-trailers tanks\топливная цистерна уралспецтранс

#2 Post by professors » 09 Jul 2022 08:46

Having studied the equipment a bit, I found out that for highway trucks they have another series of trailers called SEVEREST. Therefore, the semi-trailer was redone. Actually on the skinshots a small update.

Немного изучив матчасть, я узнал, что для шоссейных грузовиков у них другая серия прицепов, под названием СЕВЕРЕСТ. Поэтому полуприцеп был переделан. Собственно на скиншотах небольшое обновление.

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
oscu0

#6 Post by oscu0 » 13 Jul 2022 19:19

судя по тому, что все фотки его с Уралами, придётся мухлевать с высотой сцепки, даже с поправкой на воздушку в 1.44

judging by the fact most promo pics of the trailer are of it hitched to off-road Urals, you'll probably have to fudge the fifth wheel pin height a bit, even considering 1.44's air suspension
professors

#7 Post by professors » 13 Jul 2022 20:06

oscu0 wrote: 13 Jul 2022 19:19 судя по тому, что все фотки его с Уралами, придётся мухлевать с высотой сцепки, даже с поправкой на воздушку в 1.44

judging by the fact most promo pics of the trailer are of it hitched to off-road Urals, you'll probably have to fudge the fifth wheel pin height a bit, even considering 1.44's air suspension
У них отдельная серия для шоссейных, SEVEREST. Там высота ссу как раз подходящая. Я начинал делать от уралспецтранс, а потом нашел инфу, что есть нужные прицепы.

They have a separate series for road, SEVEREST. There the height of the ssu is just right. I started doing from Uralspetstrans, and then I found the information that there are the necessary trailers.

[ external image ]
A700MP164

Re: Uralspectrans "SEVEREST" fuel semi-trailers tanks\топливная цистерна уралспецтранс "СЕВЕРЕСТ"

#9 Post by A700MP164 » 24 Jul 2022 07:16

Отличная работа! Продолжай в том же духе. ;) Буду ждать с нетерпением эту цистерну.

Great job! Keep up the good work. ;) I will be looking forward to this tank.
Eugene
Global moderator

Re: Uralspectrans "SEVEREST" fuel semi-trailers tanks\топливная цистерна уралспецтранс "СЕВЕРЕСТ"

#10 Post by Eugene » 24 Jul 2022 08:38

Выглядит весьма любопытно. Не могу понять только в какой программе моделируешь? Явно не Blender, ни 3ds Max или Zmodeler. Не возникнет потом сложностей с конвертом в игру?

Ну и лично по мне, местами слишком много мелких деталей, которые не будет особо видно в игре, а ресурс будут жрать. Я бы урезал деталировку местами.

В целом, желаю успешно довести проект до конца

Curious to see final result. I can't figure out what program you're modeling with? Clearly not Blender, nor 3ds Max or Zmodeler. Hope it wont be a struggle co convert this thing in game.

Also, for me personally, in some places there are too many small details that will not be particularly visible in the game, but will eat up resourses of the game. I'd cut up some of unnessessary polygons.

Overall, I wish you to successfully complete the project

Return to “Trailers”