Uralspectrans "SEVEREST" fuel semi-trailers tanks\топливная цистерна уралспецтранс "СЕВЕРЕСТ"

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Eugene
Global moderator

Re: Uralspectrans "SEVEREST" fuel semi-trailers tanks\топливная цистерна уралспецтранс "СЕВЕРЕСТ"

#21 Post by Eugene » 04 Aug 2022 14:46

Это процесс творческий, автору всегда виднее. Я бы оставил все основные элементы, срезав с них мелкую деталировку.
Кстати, по возможности хорошо бы добавить пневмотрубки и электропроводку.

This is a creative process, the author always knows better. I would keep all the main elements, cutting small details off them.
By the way, if possible, it would be nice to add pneumatic tubes and electrical wiring.
professors

Re: Uralspectrans "SEVEREST" fuel semi-trailers tanks\топливная цистерна уралспецтранс "СЕВЕРЕСТ"

#22 Post by professors » 04 Aug 2022 15:50

Eugene wrote: 04 Aug 2022 14:46 Это процесс творческий, автору всегда виднее. Я бы оставил все основные элементы, срезав с них мелкую деталировку.
Кстати, по возможности хорошо бы добавить пневмотрубки и электропроводку.

This is a creative process, the author always knows better. I would keep all the main elements, cutting small details off them.
By the way, if possible, it would be nice to add pneumatic tubes and electrical wiring.

Thanks, I'll add it. Just for now I decided to "distract" from finishing the tank, and redraw the suspension, since it is generally finished. At the same time, remember 3ds max, I haven’t worked in it for a long time.

Спасибо, добавлю. Просто пока решил "отвлечься" от доделывания цистерны, и перерисовать подвеску, так как она в целом закончена. Заодно и 3дс макс вспомнить, давно в нем не работал.
Captain

#23 Post by Captain » 05 Aug 2022 05:31

As you asked for it, my opinion is that you have to keep a balance between the quality and the game performance. If the quality is very high, most probably many users should face a problematic behavior in a low PC.

In anyway, the decision is yours !
Intel i5 10400F / Nvidia RTX 3060 12GB GDDR6 / MSI MAG Tomahawk Z490 / RAM 32GB @ 3600MHz Kingston Fury Renegade / SSD Samsung EVO Plus 1TB / Thrustmaster T248 + T3PM

My WOT profile / My steam profile / My screenshots
professors

#24 Post by professors » 19 Aug 2022 12:24

bug fixes, added lifting axle, added bolts, minor updates

работа над ошибками, добавил подъемную ось, добавил болты, незначительные обновления

[ external image ]
[ external image ]
professors

#27 Post by professors » 15 Sep 2022 05:59

Unfortunately, while he did nothing, work began, and now he has a cold. The state of "do not want anything"

К сожалению, пока ни чего е делал, начала работа, а теперь еще и простуда. Состояние "ни чего не хочется"
Spieker

#28 Post by Spieker » 11 Oct 2022 18:45

Wow, very impressive 3D model. If I may ask, how do you get all the details right, like the drum brake components etc.? Do you just work from images or do you have technical drawings or even CAD files from the manufacturer? Just curious since I'm working on a trailer myself and even though I had the chance to take plenty of pictures in real life since I used to work with them, it's incredibly difficult to correctly portray everything in a 3D model. So, hats off to you, keep it up!
professors

#29 Post by professors » 11 Oct 2022 19:58

Spieker wrote: 11 Oct 2022 18:45 Wow, very impressive 3D model. If I may ask, how do you get all the details right, like the drum brake components etc.? Do you just work from images or do you have technical drawings or even CAD files from the manufacturer? Just curious since I'm working on a trailer myself and even though I had the chance to take plenty of pictures in real life since I used to work with them, it's incredibly difficult to correctly portray everything in a 3D model. So, hats off to you, keep it up!
a drawing of a semi-trailer on the manufacturer's website, but unfortunately there is only a side view. There are also a lot of photos, but not all that I would like. Also on the site it was indicated what kind of suspension is used. And already on the SAF website, there are a bunch of PDFs in which you can find drawings. Unfortunately, not everything, but quite enough

Return to “Trailers”