[POLL] America first, or is it time for Canada and Mexico?

America first, or is it time for Canada and Mexico?

United States
69%
United States + Canada
15%
United States + Mexico
2%
United States + Canada + Mexico
15%

Total votes: 186

Vinnie Terranova

Re: [POLL] America first, or is it time for Canada and Mexico?

#91 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 08 Aug 2022 06:31

But do we need 3 teams for the upcoming US states? If SCS decides to do the next few states as single state DLC's we need only 2 teams. In that case one of the remaining teams could do the CA rework, and one team could do Canada or Mexico.
angrybirdseller

#92 Post by angrybirdseller » 08 Aug 2022 08:09

They won't work on Canada or Mexico in the next five years as any additional people will be on rebuild and adding to four teams to finish the USA. Promods got five years in Canada before be some activity by scs on that part of the map.
flight50

#93 Post by flight50 » 08 Aug 2022 13:06

I think its too early for across the borders. Earliest I'd say is get up to the Mississippi and go ahead and fill in the Great Lakes. Then think about Canada or Mexico. By then, the rebuild team could be done and/or we could have a 5th team. If a 5th team comes, hands down......go start Canada or Mexico. We don't need 5 teams on the US. 3-4 works at that point. Imo....and this is just my opinion, once we get this (below) then time to think about going across a border. Based on what Pavel recent state about the Great Lakes, this works. I think 3-4 map teams can handle the remaining 30% or so left.

[ external image ]
Vinnie Terranova

#94 Post by Vinnie Terranova » 08 Aug 2022 17:31

But in that case I expect a lot of people starting to complain about: why not finish this last 30% of the US first...? I think this will upset a lot of people...
flight50

#95 Post by flight50 » 08 Aug 2022 17:37

People love to complain because they can. Its no different than some of us complaining that SCS should start Canada or Mexico. No matter what, there will be arguments for both sides of the table. But I can probably say with the map I gave above, if your poll was based on that, I don't see the numbers being as high for finish the US first. In the 10 pages I've read, there are several people that think like I was thinking. Get 70-75% of the US covered and then put a team across.

As the poll stands now, its made out to be go across borders now. That's what I was saying on page one. Now, is not the time but before the US is finished, its more feasible. Even I'm not in favor of now but I am later after 75%

Return to “General discussion about the game”