Make Scenery Towns visible on Map and Nav Screen

Felix9640

Make Scenery Towns visible on Map and Nav Screen

#1 Post by Felix9640 » 08 Aug 2022 17:46

I love the many scenery towns you come across on the journeys through the states. Even though you can not deliver anything to or from them I would like to have a better representation of them on the map, at least if you zoom in (otherwise it would be a mess) and maybe with a different color and smaller font.
SteelAndCities

Re: Make Scenery Towns visible on Map and Nav Screen

#2 Post by SteelAndCities » 10 Aug 2022 01:07

I actually agree, it could work like secret roads where you only see the ones you have gone through, and like you said with a smaller font
Optional Features

#3 Post by Optional Features » 10 Aug 2022 02:29

Felix9640 wrote: 08 Aug 2022 17:46 I love the many scenery towns you come across on the journeys through the states. Even though you can not deliver anything to or from them I would like to have a better representation of them on the map, at least if you zoom in (otherwise it would be a mess) and maybe with a different color and smaller font.
Honestly, it would be nice to have a single, random drop that wasn't a prefab (just a trigger next to a building) in every scenery town. Could be a place to drop off fuel, beverages, or maybe a piece of equipment for snowplowing or landslide clearing.
Travismods

#4 Post by Travismods » 10 Aug 2022 12:38

@Felix9640 Great suggestion, as a matter of fact a while ago I started work on a mod to mark all scenery towns. Took to long for one person to do I realised but I am sure SCS could do it. I have always wanted the game map to look more detailed.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”