[WIP] Map java Indonesia Add-on

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
anamfatkhul

[WIP] Map java Indonesia Add-on

#1 Post by anamfatkhul » 08 Aug 2022 17:50

Hello! :D
I want to introduce the Java map, the Indonesian Java archipelago map, This map is inspired by the JRR Map, I hope I want to combine this Java map with big maps such as promods, road to asia, the Balkan project and others + will rework cities in this java map

Compatible in version 1.40 up later fill out the Java map

1.jakarta
2.bekasi
3.cirebon
4.mojokerto
5.purwokerto
6.yogyakarta
And many more :lol:

This map is fictional later, it will gradually move to the real part because there are quite a lot of problems :lol:
This Java map is not only a Java map but there are other Indonesian maps..
The difference between this map and the JJR map?
The difference between this Java map is all Java provinces and this map is still the same fiction later it won't be the same as the western maps :lol:

Return to “Maps”