Time Window to deliver the load

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Marty84

Time Window to deliver the load

#1 Post by Marty84 » 10 Aug 2022 16:07

Hello,
I'm searching for a mod that makes it more realistic with delivery time. For example: A mod the makes it impossible to deliver the load betwenn 18pm and 7am. I think that would made it more realistic, and you have to calculate the time better you need to deliver. I mean In real life a lot of companies are closed at the night, and you have to wait until the morning to make your load..... Unfortunatley I haven't found a mod like this...

-Marty
rookie31st

Re: Time Window to deliver the load

#2 Post by rookie31st » 12 Aug 2022 03:48

I'm afraid it's hard-coded and cannot be changed so that's why there is no mod. Only recruitment agencies and dealerships have work hours.

It might be possible to find some unconventional trick to add delivery hours to other companies, maybe?
Have a mature suggestion to improve American Truck Simulator? Fahgettaboudit!

Return to “Help requests”