Unable to sync to World of

CarrotGamer19

Unable to sync to World of

#1 Post by CarrotGamer19 » 14 Aug 2022 11:11

I am shipping for World of Truck but when I get on the ferry and select the location to move it shows an error as shown below. TImagehe content of the picture below is: Unable to sync current status to World of Truck account, please help me. Thanks very much.

Image: https://ibb.co/zm79JK5
xXCARL1992Xx

Re: Unable to sync to World of

#2 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 14 Aug 2022 11:12

you use mapmods, they are not compatible with WoTr
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
CarrotGamer19

#3 Post by CarrotGamer19 » 14 Aug 2022 19:48

i use promods 2.62, when i drive the truck to the ferry and choose the transfer location it throws that error, but the previous promods version i don't get this error. How to fix it?
Madkine
Global moderator

#4 Post by Madkine » 15 Aug 2022 13:30

You don't. Parts of promods aren't compatible with WoT.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
lphj

#5 Post by lphj » 11 Sep 2022 15:43

It also tells me it's unable to sync with WoTR and i have no map mods installed at the moment as i got fed up updating them each time the game was updated. I get to destination, decouple the trailer after delivery and it starts to sync, then i get a message that it is unable to sync and it will restore to the last known point of save which turns out to be just prior to decoupling the trailer.
Madkine
Global moderator

#6 Post by Madkine » 12 Sep 2022 01:20

@lphj Can you share a game log?

Post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you.
The file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
lphj

#7 Post by lphj » 14 Sep 2022 09:29

Madkine wrote: 12 Sep 2022 01:20 @lphj Can you share a game log?

Post your game.log.txt to pastebin.com (no account needed) and then post the link here and we'll have a look for you.
The file can be found at "C:\Users\*USERNAME*\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2" for a default install.
Hi Madkine,
Please see link below. It should be noted that i have not played for a few days now, so the job i was working on is probably lost. I am going to try an other job when i have time and update here if problem persist, but please feel free to check the log in the pastebin link below.

https://pastebin.com/bb031TTL

Thank you,
lphj
plykkegaard

#8 Post by plykkegaard » 14 Sep 2022 09:34

Try with a new profile and retest
It had worked for me pulling promods of the profile and used WoTr after, but you might have somme issues from mods persisted in your saved game
I have a strict vanilla profile for WoTr

This signature virus has been spliced with the Fundementalism-B virus to create a new more contagious strain. Please look for it infecting a signature near you.
lphj

#9 Post by lphj » 17 Sep 2022 13:14

I have solved the problem. Found a post on WoT forums talking about Wierle was not showing up and it was solved by removing Living Cities mod. I thought i would give that a go as i have the mod and this was indeed what solved the problem for me.I have no completed my first job on the event.

lphj

Return to “Help center - player to player”