Montana event issue

Georg Haeder

Montana event issue

#1 Post by Georg Haeder » 17 Aug 2022 01:14

I have driven two load for the event:

1. Phoenix, AZ to Laurel, MT 1249 miles distance
No problem with this one shows up in the WoT logbook and is counted ingame.

2. Laurel, MT to Cody, WY, distance driven was 113 miles which is more than the required 100 miles.
It also shows up in the WoT logbook but is not counted ingame.

Ingame I still have just the one load counted from Phoenix, AZ to Laurel, MT.

Do I miss something here?
rookie31st

Re: Montana event issue

#2 Post by rookie31st » 17 Aug 2022 04:06

Both loads involve the same Montana city, Laurel. The first was to Laurel, second was from Laurel. That's why only one delivery was counted. You need 12 different cities out of 15 for each delivery.

Since you're in Cody now, take delivery to another city in Montana, not Laurel. Ignore Laurel completely. And for each subsequent delivery, go to another Montana city you didn't visit yet.

The option to deliver FROM is useful for cities that are close by. You can take a load to a city that is less than 100 miles away, it won't count for the event, but you open an option to take a load over 100 miles FROM it and it will count.
Have a mature suggestion to improve American Truck Simulator? Fahgettaboudit!
Georg Haeder

#3 Post by Georg Haeder » 17 Aug 2022 07:44

Thanks, I knew I was missing something here. I should not play ATS after a 12 hrs workday, that's for sure. Thanks for the reply. Have a great day.
Beardwing

#4 Post by Beardwing » 19 Aug 2022 23:49

Aye, this threw me for a loop as well. Jobs need to include 12 independent cities in order to get Cruising Montana credit. I was in the same boat, stuck at 11/12 til someone reminded me of that requirement. Check your log book on https://www.worldoftrucks.com/en/jobs/ and compare it to Montana cities on the map. Keep in mind, just because you've discovered a city on your map doesn't mean you've done a job to or from it. You could've just driven through it while doing other jobs.
Alcohaulin' LLC - Phoenix, AZ
Specs: Lenovo Legion w/ Win 11 Pro 64-bit, i9-13900KF (32 CPUs), RTX 4080 16GB, 32GB RAM & Oculus Quest 2 via Air Link

Return to “Help center - player to player”