Opinions on New PC

Axel Slingerland

Re: Opinions on New PC

#11 Post by Axel Slingerland » 30 Sep 2022 20:19

The one thing I plan to update in the tiny hard drive, and I have a Western Digital Blue 1Tb drive to use as internal storage. I never thought I would see the day when I thought I would think a 256Gb hard drive is tiny. But here we are... [ external image ]

I bought a Seagate 8Tb external hard drive and backed up my collection of 1,500 plus DVDs, and I ran out of space at about 1,100. So I bought another one, and a couple of 2Tb drives for plugging into our DVD players. We have three in the house.

As far as game go, the only game I play on a regular basis is ETS2, and it works fine on this computer, so it should work better with the new one. But I have seen enough posts here about problems people have had with much better computers than I have to know anything is possible.

Now the major issue is getting the new ones set up. Our IHSS worker's son was in a major car accident and she's been gone for a month, and I need her help to set these things up. As much as I hate to admit it, my health isn't worth beans anymore.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers

Return to “Gameplay Questions”