(updates) Weather_3.1

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
juninho944

Re: (update) Weather_2.1

#181 Post by juninho944 » 03 Nov 2022 20:16

bboy HOW to use this. Do i need the files from grime also ?
have to download from grime website
juninho944

#182 Post by juninho944 » 03 Nov 2022 20:23

bboy: late autumn mod by grimes is not working with this
have to extract the all_weather_season_2.1_ETS file
JazzGuru

#183 Post by JazzGuru » 03 Nov 2022 22:19

There seems to be some confusion here. As is posted on the previous page, this mod appears to work with Grimes' Seasonal Mods. I'm using it just fine, following those instructions...

(Edit) - At least it appears to be working just fine... :oops:
Fabio-Old

#184 Post by Fabio-Old » 06 Nov 2022 10:14

Very beatiful
Everyone is alone on the heart of the earth, pierced by a ray of sunshine, and it is immediately evening. :cry:
Zizu

#185 Post by Zizu » 06 Nov 2022 15:04

at first glance, it's very impressive, but it's worth digging into them and it turns out that many are repeated 5-8 times, that is, you poke 5-8 times to change the weather mode and nothing changes. Maybe of course I don't understand something or I'm doing it wrong, or it's just a bug, but in fact there are about 20+ skyboxes and also, maybe less, in rainy weather. But high-quality sky is very good
Wolfseye

#186 Post by Wolfseye » 07 Nov 2022 08:45

Zizu wrote: 06 Nov 2022 15:04 at first glance, it's very impressive, but it's worth digging into them and it turns out that many are repeated 5-8 times, that is, you poke 5-8 times to change the weather mode and nothing changes. Maybe of course I don't understand something or I'm doing it wrong, or it's just a bug, but in fact there are about 20+ skyboxes and also, maybe less, in rainy weather. But high-quality sky is very good
What does it matter how many there are ? As long as they are really nice, this mod is really really nice, and I am pretty sure most people here liked it. So what does it matter how many they are ? Did you pay anything for the mod ? No, right ? So, either you like it and you would just play the mod and enjoy it. Or if you dont, then why rub it into people that something isnt as diverse as maybe advertised ? Justs because you wanna make a point or trash the mod ?

Its a free mod, considering how beautiful that mod is, he deserves a Medal. Unlike those that wanna make a living of something like a graphics mod. If there would be something other than advertised, i might have wondered or even complained about. Considering the prices they cost, for sure. But this here is a lot of work. free work.

Its like going to the foodbank, because you dont have enough money for food. Then you get a pack of Cookie that says "Contents: 50 pieces" but when you get home and open it up, its only 40 inside. Now you go back to the foodbank and wonder why there is only 40 instead of 50 in it, from the stuff that you got for free ???

You can say that you dont like it, thats fine. Not everyone likes the same stuff. That would be ok. But just poke into it, to cause an arguement possibly, thats not necessary I'd say.

Either enjoy the mod, or dont. But if you dont, leave others enjoy it, without nitpicking.

Thank you.
I might get easily frustrated and say something wrong on occasion, but I never really mean it. Please do what I often cant, dont take it too personal. And please forgive me. Thanks guys. :)
juninho944

#187 Post by juninho944 » 08 Nov 2022 19:53

has a lot of different skybox the problem and that the game always shows the same skybox.
textures website
https://ambientcg.com/list?type=HDRI
https://polyhaven.com/hdris
https://www.2gacademy.net/resources
https://hdrmaps.com/freebies/free-hdri-maps/
HammyTheTrucker

#188 Post by HammyTheTrucker » 09 Nov 2022 04:15

My game crashed after installing this :( I wish it didn't cause I really want to use it
opperboef

#189 Post by opperboef » 09 Nov 2022 09:58

I enjoyed this a lot! Will you update it for the 1.46 once its out? Using beta now and already missing this mod, lol! Really nice work!
Wolfseye

#190 Post by Wolfseye » 09 Nov 2022 10:08

What other graphics mods you run maybe @HammyTheTrucker ? Maybe conflicting with some other mod. I only run additionally Grime's Summer Mod and ir works great with this Mod in combination.

Maybe also upload your game.log file on some "Paste" Website and Post a link to that (dont quote the game.log here directly into the post ;) ) and maybe those that are good in deciphering what these things mean, can help you. 😉
I might get easily frustrated and say something wrong on occasion, but I never really mean it. Please do what I often cant, dont take it too personal. And please forgive me. Thanks guys. :)

Return to “Others”