Schmitz DLC

Mohegan13
Global moderator

Re: Schmitz DLC

#11 Post by Mohegan13 » 29 Sep 2022 16:46

Kids!

Also read!
ghj.jpg
As already stated, things said on Twitter have to be taken with a huge grain of salt. Most PR people won't know or won't be able to say what the big guys up top are doing.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
AntonioMart

#12 Post by AntonioMart » 29 Sep 2022 17:01

Schmitz also was at IAA in Hannover. Perhaps the guys from the SCS talked to their representatives.
Last edited by AntonioMart on 29 Sep 2022 17:13, edited 3 times in total.
xXCARL1992Xx

#13 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 29 Sep 2022 17:03

"We are currently checking this matter internally. We ask for a little patience"

translate, we dont know anything at all because we are just some social media team, dont except to hear anything back from us
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
AntonioMart

#14 Post by AntonioMart » 29 Sep 2022 17:11

What to do? 🤷‍♂️ It's a pity, but if the company does not want to cooperate and present its products in the game, then it is impossible to force it. There are other manufacturers who are more willing to cooperate.
xXCARL1992Xx

#15 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 29 Sep 2022 17:15

do nothing, dont bother them, these people will not say anything, they are just a social media team and their job is to interact with customer/potential customers and represent the brand on the internet

IF SCS is in talks with Schmitz, nobody will tell you about this, especially not some social media guy that doesnt even know what kind of trailer is rolling out of the factory right now, those talks are behind closed doors and NDAed, you will only know it the moment SCS announces that we get a DLC that there even was talks at all
| !!!NO SUPPORT OR REQUESTS OF ANY SORT VIA PM!!! | Screenshot Thread | Steam Workshop | World of Trucks Profil |
[ external image ]
AntonioMart

#16 Post by AntonioMart » 30 Sep 2022 02:36

Yes, I know that such issues are resolved at a different level and are usually not disclosed. In addition, SCS has already earned a reputation as a reliable company to cooperate with, since such large manufacturers as Daimler, Paccar are willing to give licenses to add new trucks to the game. So at the moment, Schmitz can change his mind and enter into cooperation. Who knows? And we will only be able to find out about this when the SCS decides to announce it and show WIP teasers. Or when they release a completed DLC.

I mean, it's useless to write every time and ask the developers to add Schmitz trailers, because they probably saw and read the requests of the players and would be happy to do it, but the process of obtaining a license is not so simple.
LucasVanDerSpin

#17 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 30 Sep 2022 06:24

@AntonioMart
You are 100% right. Let's be hopeful and not repeat that 8 years ago Schmitz said no.
Attachments
7-easy-ways-to-think-positive-and-change-your-life.jpg
I am asking for respect and understanding for everyone :roll:
xXCARL1992Xx

#18 Post by xXCARL1992Xx » 30 Sep 2022 07:57

it was 4 years ago, and something like that wont change as long as certain people are in the company but it doesnt change the fact that people have to stop to take seriously what some no name from a social media agency writes on twitter
[ external image ]
LucasVanDerSpin

#19 Post by LucasVanDerSpin » 30 Sep 2022 17:59

@xXCargoBullXx
let's be patient and of good cheer.
😉😉😉
I am asking for respect and understanding for everyone :roll:
Mohegan13
Global moderator

#20 Post by Mohegan13 » 30 Sep 2022 19:51

It's possible the reason they haven't appeared up to this point is because of the fake version that we had in the game from launch. Remember Pavel once said one of the truck companies thought they were taking the p and nearly sued them.

What if Schmitz had the same feelings about it. Never say never, people move around internally and money talks. SCS have more to throw around if needed and not unreasonable requests. Personally I prefer SCS stuff most of the time because they are editable without issues, but licensed stuff is always welcome no matter how similar they are to what we have for free.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”