Why always Scania R 2009? (and on the ATS?)

Theosz

Why always Scania R 2009? (and on the ATS?)

#1 Post by Theosz » 26 Sep 2022 16:34

HISTORY:
For those who have been playing SCS's for a long time and have been experiencing the changes of version updates, it is common for the scenario where a truck (actually there may have been several) that was being used by the player becomes outdated and that it is no longer possible to use it because CTD occurs, or because the author of the truck mod is gone.

Faced with this situation we players have to try to go back to the previous version of the game just to sell the truck (or waiting the updates made by the original author.

Recently, SCS made an adaptation where most of the time the game identifies missing mod parts but there is the problem when it is the truck itself and not parts of it that have to be replaced.

ASKING:
Well, When a truck mod is removed, the game identifies this absence and exchanges it for a "standard truck".

I, after all these years, always wanted the truck to be exchanged for the default truck that is in my Profile settings.

The problem is that even choosing any other truck not Scania R 2009 as my favorite truck, the game always switches OnlY to a Scania R 2009 and I don't want that, I wish and expect that the game replaces it for my favorite truck that is configured in that particular profile

I hope SCS can do that sort of improvement for both games, mainly for my fav ATS

Moved to feature requests as this is not a technical issue, it's an SCS design decision.
PLEASE, vote for krizzy090's idea about ownable freightmarket skins viewtopic.php?f=185&t=276108
Brazil... shanty towns
since ATS 1.32... and counting

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”