ATS 1.46 Discussion Thread

flight50

Re: ATS 1.46 Open Beta Discussion Thread

#251 Post by flight50 » 07 Oct 2022 18:12

Tristman wrote: 07 Oct 2022 17:54 Looks like today's update added trailer liveries for a lot of new companies, it's too many pictures even to post here.
Ohhhh really. Sounds like I need to jump in real quick to start licking my ears. I'm actually working from home today so I think I should sneak over, lol. If we have some cartoony ones, I'm putting them on blast though.
Tristman

#252 Post by Tristman » 07 Oct 2022 18:26

I don't mind the wilder ones that much, but I think these Texas ones look more restrained and I guess more realistic.
Vk56dehan

#253 Post by Vk56dehan » 07 Oct 2022 18:30

Ive been running the trailer skin mods on ats for a long while, so long idr what the original companies really look like anymore. Might have to take the mod off after TX drops and see what its like. I very much dislike the vibrant cartoon like skins. Like that tanker tho, good direction. Less extravagant the better imo.
flight50

#254 Post by flight50 » 07 Oct 2022 18:46

Much much better. There isn't a single one that I don't like. Nice and realistic. Between the vans and tankers, nice job. Even the Equos one isn't too bad. Its the busiest one but I can work with that. But flipping thru the skins Darwing keeps ruining everything imho. Remove the windows and the door and that skin will be just as good looking as all the rest. Darwing bothers me a lot more than even the Johnson & Johnson. But someone listened on the skins. The worse thing I could possible say about the new skins is that some seem low rest. But the designs are solid.

I use to run the real companies mod but once P16 stopped, I stopped using it and got use to the defaults. I didn't think I could do it but it was much easier than I thought. Only trailer skin mod I use now is SiSl's real company ones and it doesn't overwrite SCS defaults. Once SCS adds even more skins in the future, I might not even run SiSL's. But considering his mod rarely ever breaks, its no harm, no foul.

No new cargo on flatbeds or lowboys though. Maybe that will get added later. I think its blog worthy again though. A lot more new cargo will pull even more people to Texas. Another reason to not skip on the dlc. Why wait for discounts when you can play this bad boy asap. 3.5+ years, yeah I want it asap. No waits for me....ever. Save up your pennies, this dlc should be worth every cent.
Vk56dehan

#255 Post by Vk56dehan » 07 Oct 2022 18:51

flight50 wrote: 07 Oct 2022 18:46 Much much better. There isn't a single one that I don't like. Nice and realistic. Between the vans and tankers, nice job. Even the Equos one isn't too bad. Its the busiest one but I can work with that. But flipping thru the skins Darwing keeps ruining everything imho. Remove the windows and the door and that skin will be just as good looking as all the rest. Darwing bothers me a lot more than even the Johnson & Johnson. But someone listened on the skins. The worse thing I could possible say about the new skins is that some seem low rest. But the designs are solid.

I use to run the real companies mod but once P16 stopped, I stopped using it and got use to the defaults. I didn't think I could do it but it was much easier than I thought. Only trailer skin mod I use now is SiSl's real company ones and it doesn't overwrite SCS defaults. Once SCS adds even more skins in the future, I might not even run SiSL's. But considering his mod rarely ever breaks, its no harm, no foul.

No new cargo on flatbeds or lowboys though. Maybe that will get added later. I think its blog worthy again though.
Idr which im running right now but I know I have SiSLs downloaded. I feel that might be the best way as being from the states its hard to get absorbed in the game.....i know all the companies that I should be seeing. If I have both real and scs showing up that might be cool. Next time im on I'll swap my mods. Also if im around im always a day 1 buyer of maps for both games hah. I cant play knowing there is more im not exploring. Honestly its so reasonably priced I cant complain, at least for me.
Euro Truck Fan

#256 Post by Euro Truck Fan » 07 Oct 2022 18:57

Tristman wrote: 07 Oct 2022 17:54 Looks like today's update added trailer liveries for a lot of new companies, it's too many pictures even to post here.
What liveries of new companies added in Open Beta 1.46?

I want also to see images and list of these liveries.
I like to play ETS2 and ATS!
Bedavd

#257 Post by Bedavd » 07 Oct 2022 19:06

For those who don't have the ability to look and are curious, here are the new liveries for TX companies:

Bulk Feed:

Equos Power Transport
[ external image ]

Golden Meadows
[ external image ]

Grand Pastures
[ external image ]

Chemical Tank:

Syntetico 1
[ external image ]

Syntetico 2
[ external image ]

Chip Van:

AI Automotive
[ external image ]

Azure Glasswork
[ external image ]

Chuck & Jack's
[ external image ]

Golden Meadows
[ external image ]

Pickit
[ external image ]

Sliding Tarp:

Azure Glassworks
[ external image ]

Chuck & Jack's
[ external image ]

Equos Power Transport
[ external image ]

Golden Meadows
[ external image ]

Grand Pastures
[ external image ]

Pickit
[ external image ]

Plugged
[ external image ]

Syntetico
[ external image ]

Vortex
[ external image ]

Dry Van/Insulated/Reefer:

Azure Glassworks
[ external image ]

Chuck & Jack's
[ external image ]

Equos Power Transport
[ external image ]

Golden Meadows
[ external image ]

Grand Pastures
[ external image ]

Pickit
[ external image ]

Plugged
[ external image ]

Syntetico
[ external image ]

Vortex
[ external image ]

Dumpers:

AI Automotive 1
[ external image ]

AI Automotive 2
[ external image ]

Chuck & Jack's 1
[ external image ]

Chuck & Jack's 2
[ external image ]

Food Tank:

Golden Meadows
[ external image ]

Fuel Tank:

Syntetico
[ external image ]

Vortex
[ external image ]

Hopper:

Golden Meadows
[ external image ]

Grand Pastures
[ external image ]

Dry Bulk:

Equos Power Transport
[ external image ]

Golden Meadows
[ external image ]

Grand Pastures
[ external image ]
Check out my Michigan research map!
Check out my ATS IRL map! -> Leave any feedback in my thread!
Kansas added! Up-to-date blog photo locations for upcoming states also included.
parasaurolophus67

#258 Post by parasaurolophus67 » 07 Oct 2022 19:12

Pretty basic on them. I like it.
Vk56dehan

#259 Post by Vk56dehan » 07 Oct 2022 19:15

Thanks! I like all of them except the eqous power......even still that ones not really bad either. Just a little bit much for my taste.
halbtollekreatur

#260 Post by halbtollekreatur » 07 Oct 2022 19:17

I wonder why the AI Automotive needs a dumper :?: Isn't it a vehicle manufacturer company? In ETS2 it's "Volkswagen Nutzfahrzeuge" in Hannover and Toyota in San Antonio as well as General Motors in Arlington in ATS.

Return to “General discussion about the game”