G27 steering wheel

Boy

G27 steering wheel

#1 Post by Boy » 17 Nov 2022 13:39

Hello everyone, I would like to know from you who have the G27 steering wheel if when you turn all the way to the right and go back two turns to the left the tire is straight or not?

If someone is or not answer there so I can help me correct or leave it the way it is today
Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/
Axel Slingerland

Re: G27 steering wheel

#2 Post by Axel Slingerland » 18 Nov 2022 18:42

From what I've been told, IF you have your wheel set for 900° of rotation, you can turn the wheel two and a half times in each direction. If you turn it all the way, one way or the other, and let go of the wheel, it should return to center. If it doesn't... Don't ask me what it is, but I'd say your wheel has issues.

Myself, I have mine set at 335° because that is close to what my old wheel was. Every time I've changed it, I always go back to 335°.
[ external image ]

Boycott YouTube for Blocking Ad Blockers
Boy

Re: G27 steering wheel

#3 Post by Boy » 02 Dec 2022 12:51

@Axel Slingerland So, I used it at 782 rotation, but now it's not good and I'm using it at 900 rotation, but between real life and the game it's not working.
The biggest reason is that I wanted to make it the same proportion as in real life so that I can take [truck test] so that I don't fail the exam, and it would also look more realistic in the game
Persecution 🤔
Dream Horse movie

"Tveka inte att fråga din Scania-återförsäljare om vilken modifiering som helst. Vi är det kompletta företaget vad gäller specialfordon."
https://laxasv.se/

Return to “Help center - player to player”