New beacons

P7B Bravo

New beacons

#1 Post by P7B Bravo » 01 Dec 2022 20:22

Loose title naming, rather than creating a whole new set of beacons, keep the current roof lightbars, and the grille strobes, but have a few more flash patterns, for example, rather than having what is in my opinion a hideous flash pattern on the grille with no roof lights to match to it, have one that can be labelled for example, Left and Right, a simple double flash, allowing us the customization of having what is the most commonly found light patterns in the world. and adapting the roof lightbar with a matching pattern so it all can sync up. Then to further that even more, you may even have the exact same double flash pattern, but offset with a left and right, so there you can have 4 different lights and make a variety of light displays.

I could spend hours re-doing all my trucks should i be given this feature without the need of any mods, as i often play on TMP, and within TMP servers the standard beacons are not friendly to other players pc performance when you have lights that cover an entire truck that all flash in one go.

Return to “Feature Wishlists and Suggestions”