Dedicated Server Multipe Instances

LoboIRL

Dedicated Server Multipe Instances

#1 Post by LoboIRL » 09 Dec 2022 06:18

I am trying to set up a few convoy deducted servers(modded vs unmodded) on my VPS and it isn't allowing multiple instances of the game. If I try to run the 2nd one it just closes out the window. Each one is running fine by it self and the server files are pointing separately no problem. My VPS has enough power and should be able to run both at the same time ( I have ran 5 fivem servers and 2 farm sim servers on it at the same time). Both are in separate install locations as well. here is the server start.bat i made for both.I have tried renaming amtrucks_server.exe on one of them and still no luck. I am running SteamCMD as I don't have the game purchased for the VPS.

amtrucks_server.exe -server server_packages.sii -server_cfg server_config.sii

amtrucks_server.exe -server server_packagescopy.sii -server_cfg server_configcopy.sii
Vojtech Hladík
SCS Software

Re: Dedicated Server Multipe Instances

#2 Post by Vojtech Hladík » 09 Dec 2022 08:08

LoboIRL wrote: 09 Dec 2022 06:18 I am trying to set up a few convoy deducted servers(modded vs unmodded) on my VPS and it isn't allowing multiple instances of the game. If I try to run the 2nd one it just closes out the window. Each one is running fine by it self and the server files are pointing separately no problem. My VPS has enough power and should be able to run both at the same time ( I have ran 5 fivem servers and 2 farm sim servers on it at the same time). Both are in separate install locations as well. here is the server start.bat i made for both.I have tried renaming amtrucks_server.exe on one of them and still no luck. I am running SteamCMD as I don't have the game purchased for the VPS.

amtrucks_server.exe -server server_packagescopy.sii -server_cfg server_configcopy.sii
Please add -nosingle parameter.
With next path, this will enabled by default.

Also
- all ports must differ
- logon token must differ
LoboIRL

#3 Post by LoboIRL » 09 Dec 2022 15:18

Vojtech Hladík wrote: 09 Dec 2022 08:08
LoboIRL wrote: 09 Dec 2022 06:18 I am trying to set up a few convoy deducted servers(modded vs unmodded) on my VPS and it isn't allowing multiple instances of the game. If I try to run the 2nd one it just closes out the window. Each one is running fine by it self and the server files are pointing separately no problem. My VPS has enough power and should be able to run both at the same time ( I have ran 5 fivem servers and 2 farm sim servers on it at the same time). Both are in separate install locations as well. here is the server start.bat i made for both.I have tried renaming amtrucks_server.exe on one of them and still no luck. I am running SteamCMD as I don't have the game purchased for the VPS.

Please add -nosingle parameter.
With next path, this will enabled by default.

Also
- all ports must differ
- logon token must differ
Excellent that worked and I had already changed the ports and also use anonymous login for both.
jack_is_back

#4 Post by jack_is_back » 04 Dec 2023 21:21

I've change ports in "server_config.sii" line 14 15
connection_dedicated_port: 27015
query_dedicated_port: 27016
=> 27017 & 27018 or 32015 & 32016 like a forum says but the second instance with another port always want 27016...

does i must change in an other line/file ?
Last edited by jack_is_back on 04 Dec 2023 21:22, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Technical Problems”