Side Exhaust Pipes

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
TexasWhirlwind

Side Exhaust Pipes

#1 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 09 Dec 2022 16:54

Does anyone know of a mod that will give these game trucks side exhaust pipes. There used to be one, but like every other mod it stopped working. I would really like to have side exhaust on the 579 because it is a sharp looking truck with side exhaust. Wont use it without them. Without the side exhaust it is just like the other ugly ducklings.

Moved to help requests as this is not a mod release
-.- -.-. ..... -- ...- ...-
ChiliBeef

Re: Side Exhaust Pipes

#2 Post by ChiliBeef » 10 Dec 2022 14:01

There is no mod, that I've seen, that does that now. Only way to get what you're looking for is by creating them in Blender. It's what I've done:
[ external image ]
You can write almost any way you want, and you might make yourself understood.
But, if you don't use standard English properly, you would also help people understand that you aren't well educated.
TexasWhirlwind

#3 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 11 Dec 2022 04:35

This is the name of the mod that use to work. But with 1.46 it has stopped..

scs_trucks_extra_part.scs
ChiliBeef

#4 Post by ChiliBeef » 11 Dec 2022 11:17

@TexasWhirlwind It seems to be working fine for me. Although it does not have any weed burner style exhausts for the trucks it supports, which are the Kenworth T680/W900 and Peterbilt 389/579.

https://easyupload.io/fuurhw
But, if you don't use standard English properly, you would also help people understand that you aren't well educated.
TexasWhirlwind

#5 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 11 Dec 2022 14:02

It put the exhaust on the 579 but you can not see them for some reason.
ChiliBeef

#6 Post by ChiliBeef » 11 Dec 2022 14:11

@TexasWhirlwind Again, they show up for me without a problem but no weed burners, only vertical stacks. That's for all the trucks. I'm looking at them all right now in Blender. Are you sure you are thinking of the correct mod?
TexasWhirlwind

#7 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 11 Dec 2022 17:47

Are you seeing any side stacks. Not the behind the cab stacks. Could you post a pic please. 579 with the side stacks..
ChiliBeef

#8 Post by ChiliBeef » 11 Dec 2022 19:01

@TexasWhirlwind Just check out the mod that I shared with that link. That is the exact one I was checking out. I had to search online for it and that's what came up.
TexasWhirlwind

#9 Post by TexasWhirlwind » 12 Dec 2022 01:53

Try this on. It is the one that has the side exhaust pipes. It was working and with the update of ATS 1.46 it stopped showing the exhaust. Everything else still work with it...

https://www.modland.net/american-truck- ... -v1.7.html
jarryed

#10 Post by jarryed » 12 Dec 2022 02:04

OP probably has mod conflicts happening which does seem to be quite usual for them. Not even sure if they have tested on another profile. If they did they would know that mod is still working.

[ external image ]
You can never make a miserable person who complains about everything happy. They live by "If I can't be happy then no one can be happy."

Return to “Help requests”