Wanting to learn how to make a map for ATS and ETS2

1948LJMack

Wanting to learn how to make a map for ATS and ETS2

#1 Post by 1948LJMack » 10 Jan 2023 00:23

Hey. i know there are some experienced mappers out there and I don't have a clue on how to make one and make it work for ATS. I don't want to get the scale wrong as I want all of the players to drive their trucks on it. For St. Louis, I would love to make a map of the city to go along with some mods that would make it really stand out, and to make the highways go like how we see it on Google maps. And I want to make a map mod that would for sure add Oswego, to the state of New York. Although Dallas doesn't have the CityPlace tower like i have hoped, but I would love to find a way to add it. I know that Blender is good on making buildings. But does Blender make maps as well, or is there another program that does make the maps? For St. Louis, there are some suburbs I would love to add such as Kirkwood and Webster Groves.
ismaëlTMV

Re: Wanting to learn how to make a map for ATS and ETS2

#2 Post by ismaëlTMV » 10 Jan 2023 07:04

Hi,
Can anyone help me? About the companies that I modified. In the same city, the two companies are visible in the quick offers, and I want two companies from one city to another to be visible in the quick offers, but this does not does not work. I have already created 4 prefab and 2 company, 2 city, 2 prefab for each city. it works in the same city but the prefabs never connect in 2 different cities. Can someone help me please?

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”