Roads disconnecting

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
jterr

Roads disconnecting

#1 Post by jterr » 25 Jan 2023 21:24

Need some help here. I'm making a N Central Florida mod based on C2C and C2C SE. Everything was going great till I notice the roads are disconnecting when I add to that section. Here is what I'm adding. I added SR 100 thru Palatka which is South of Jacksonville. in Section +17 +12. When I add Palatka I-95 and I-10 at North of the section become disconneted from map and my road isn't even close. Any idea as to what is happening????

Return to “Help requests”