Move sounds from one mod to another?

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
morphan

Move sounds from one mod to another?

#1 Post by morphan » 31 Jan 2023 20:59

Moved to help requests as this is not a mod release

Hi!

I don't know if this is ok to do, but I couldnt see anything in the mods info about changing it.

So my question is this.

I have tested 2 sound mods for scania. I like most of the sounds from mod nr1, but the turn signal from mod nr2 is awsome, so I want to use that sound in mod nr1. Is that possible and relatively easy or how is it?
HICHAM

Re: Move sounds from one mod to another?

#2 Post by HICHAM » 02 Feb 2023 02:12

I think you should use the Interior sound from that mod that you like its blinker sounds.. place that one under the other ( which you like ) . open the one with better blinkers. Go to def / truck/ scania ( or whatever depends on the truck you use ) extract the interior folder.. and repack it with WinRAR but respect the file structure ( def/vehicle/truck/ "truck name"/ " your interior folder here".. you have to create and rename those folder.. when repacking chose " store.. and use extension zip ..
English isn't my native language

Amateur Skinner.. ( feel free to criticize and give feedback)

Return to “Help requests”