WoT personal full statistics

Joan93

WoT personal full statistics

#1 Post by Joan93 » 12 Feb 2023 11:18

Hi!

Is there a way to see your own personal full statistics? Not only the "Most jobs taken from" or "Most sourced company", but the complete ranking of cities/companies.

Or maybe an easy way would be to be able to see/export, somehow, your WoT full log book and with that get the info above.

This info has to be somewhere (WoT gets these statistics with that) the question is where or how it can be accessed.
Joan93

Re: WoT personal full statistics

#2 Post by Joan93 » 13 Feb 2023 19:09

I answer to myself because i've found it! There's a way to identify your WoT jobs and get the full ranking of your statistics.

For those who are interested, in the save file you have all of your jobs registered and they are showed like this:

[ external image ]

The key param here is params[8] because when it's = 1 (like the image), it means it's a WoT job. Once you know this, you need to export the info from save file, filter by those jobs with params[8] = 1 and that's it.

I've done a test with my profile:

[ external image ] [ external image ] [ external image ]

And checking with the info in my WoT profile:

[ external image ]

Match, it works! :)
Brian Benton

#3 Post by Brian Benton » 14 Feb 2023 08:02

I don't know why I need this information, but thanks. Now I'm interested to see it too :D.
Steve Pitts

#4 Post by Steve Pitts » 20 Feb 2023 19:00

Hate to burst your bubble, but params[8] is not a perfect way to find all online jobs because it can be "-1" (if you are late) and it could be 1 if you deliver a non-WoT job with a minute of the delivery window to spare. The definitive value for External contracts is params[18] which will be on_compn for online jobs.
Cheers, Steve
Joan93

#5 Post by Joan93 » 22 Feb 2023 18:53

Steve Pitts wrote: 20 Feb 2023 19:00 Hate to burst your bubble, but params[8] is not a perfect way to find all online jobs because it can be "-1" (if you are late) and it could be 1 if you deliver a non-WoT job with a minute of the delivery window to spare. The definitive value for External contracts is params[18] which will be on_compn for online jobs.
Better to burst my bubble than having wrong info :D I've redone my ranking taking into account params[18] instead of params[8]. Results are almost identical, but now i know they are the real ones.

Thanks for your help, appreciate it!
Krystian05

#6 Post by Krystian05 » 13 Mar 2023 00:57

@Joan93 Nice one! How long time did you spend to do those tables? I´m asking as I have about the double amount of delivered freights than you :)
Joan93

#7 Post by Joan93 » 13 Mar 2023 10:52

Hi Krystian!

Less than 10 minutes. But the number of jobs it's quite irrelevant in the time you spent, as you do the table with all values at the same time, so it doesn't matter if there are 100 jobs or 1000.
Krystian05

#8 Post by Krystian05 » 15 Mar 2023 23:58

@Joan93 Thanks for the answer! So it seems that I did not understand that properly....
Joan93

#9 Post by Joan93 » 17 Mar 2023 20:55

I'll try to explain how i did it. Probably there is a faster way to do that, but that's the one i know:

1- Open the "save" file and copy all your delivery registers, identified by "delivery_log_entry : _nameless". To select all of them, click (no need to hold) on the first line of your first delivery, then scroll down until you found your last delivery, and after that Ctrl+Shift+click again on the last line of your last delivery. You have all your delivery infos copied, and with the same effort if they are 100 or 1500.

2- Open an excel and paste that info. It should look like this:

[ external image ]

3- Select column A and separate the text in columns. Like this:

[ external image ]

4- Let's clean the file. Filter the column of "params", UNselect params[1], params[2] and params[18]. Now we have all the unnecessary info, select all the rows and eliminate them. Clean filter and now looks like this:

[ external image ]

5- In another column we'll filter the WoT deliveries. In this case, the "City From". If params[18] = on_compn, then copy the name of the city, if not, empty. We already have the list of the cities where we have started a WoT delivery:

[ external image ]

Same process with companies.

6- On another table, with the list of all the cities, we make the formula countif, selecting the column "City from" and every city as the criteria:

[ external image ]

---

And that's it. I hope i've explained better now. If you have problems and you want, sent me your "save" file and i sent you the excel with your statistics.
Krystian05

#10 Post by Krystian05 » 09 Apr 2023 20:03

@Joan93 Ah yes that would be cool! Anyway for all the other´s who interested in - a great detailed explanation!

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”