Zero support in world of trucks

Matamulas98

Zero support in world of trucks

#1 Post by Matamulas98 » 23 Feb 2023 11:23

I write here since there are few places where I can talk or communicate with scs or world of trucks support, since you never get an answer via email.
First, excuse me for my English, since I write from Spain and for this I am using google translate. The problem is that I tried to carry out the Valentine's event, but I was going to use my world of trucks account for the first time, when I linked my steam account, I linked it with a wrong steam account, where I also have the euro truck simulator 2 and now I can't unlink my steam account or delete world of trucks account to start from scratch. I read in several places that I should contact support to solve the problem, but after more than 5 or 6 emails I have not received an answer... I have written to world of trucks support and scs software support, but nothing... In the last email I decided to notify you that if the problem continued, as a consumer who has purchased a product, I would complain to a European complaints website for online consumer purchases, since I see it as illogical that they do not deal with their clients or solve their problems. I have also read that according to some law, all websites that have a record must have the option to be able to delete the account easily and quickly, if it is so or not, I await the response of the members. Greetings to all and thank you, and again sorry for the translation.
Mohegan13
Global moderator

Re: Zero support in world of trucks

#2 Post by Mohegan13 » 23 Feb 2023 14:36

This forum is run by volunteers.

No one here has access to the World of Trucks website. Your only option is to use the email address on World of Trucks and wait patiently.
[ external image ]
I reserve the right to be 100% wrong.
Something isn't right, nothing feels the same.
Everyone around me Is a different shade of grey.
HRTrucking

#3 Post by HRTrucking » 10 Mar 2023 18:43

Don't know how long you waited for a response. But they always answered my mails and did exactly the thing you're asking for me.

They sometimes take a while to answer, I had 5 day's once. They excused themselves for the late reaction, that was fine by me.
Adamski77

#4 Post by Adamski77 » 28 Feb 2024 17:02

HRTrucking wrote: 10 Mar 2023 18:43 Don't know how long you waited for a response. But they always answered my mails and did exactly the thing you're asking for me.

They sometimes take a while to answer, I had 5 day's once. They excused themselves for the late reaction, that was fine by me.
Im waiting for over 3 monts right now, sended them about 4 emails, and still not asnwering, when taged them on they fb side, they moved me to SCS Software forum, and look there for my problem, answered them that on forum there is only one option, send email, and how is does. i have loose any hope that they will answer, for my email. :cry:
HRTrucking

#5 Post by HRTrucking » 14 Apr 2024 14:22

Where did you send the mail?? Sorry I only notice this now. Not to active on here.

support@worldoftrucks.com is what I used. Facebook page and the forum are seperate. And the other mail adresses aren't for World of Trucks.

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”