World of Trucks Registration issues for online

Charr

World of Trucks Registration issues for online

#1 Post by Charr » 23 Feb 2023 20:06

Hey everyone

Just got ETS 2 this week and am enjoying it so far I owned ATS for a couple of years but never really played is but I recently got a wheel to start my rig and am having a blast with both of the games .

About 2 days ago I started ATS and tried to connect to World of Trucks by using my steam account since I bought both of the games from steam ! Out of my mistake I mistyped my email account and the verification email was probably sent to another email account similar to mine. I then tried to start up ETS2 but there was a message below both of the games saying that my account does not own these games! I then followed the steps on the World of Trucks page and waited for 24h ! After 24h I started ETS2 and I finally connected my account correctly ! Then I tried Running ATS and whent to "edit profile" and then register, once i tried to connect with my steam account the problem was still there with that red message below saying that ( NONE FROM THE GAMES OWNED BY YOUR STEAM ACCOUNT CAN BE USED TO SIGN UP TO WORLD OF TRUCKS) and I couldn't connect while playing ATS ! As of now the only connected game is probably ETS2.

I then tried emailing for support but its been a day now and I didnt got any confirmation email at least something to know that they are looking on it !

Is there anything I can do about this sittuation ?? Its just weird that I own both of the games on steam and when I run ETS2 is currently connected to World of Trucks but when i run ATS keeps showing that error when I try to register my steam account ! Any help would mean a lot !!
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: World of Trucks Registration issues for online

#2 Post by Madkine » 24 Feb 2023 08:20

You need to make your account details public for a period of time so that WOT can see that you own the games. Once linked you can revert the settings.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Charr

Re: World of Trucks Registration issues for online

#3 Post by Charr » 25 Feb 2023 07:03

Madkine wrote: 24 Feb 2023 08:20 You need to make your account details public for a period of time so that WOT can see that you own the games. Once linked you can revert the settings.
Well my steam account is currently set to public but for some reason the game ( ATS) still comes up with that red message am really confused because of so many years of owning the game I never really tried to get online and now that I got a wheel I found an interest to do so

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”