Greetings

23_GHEORGHE_23

Greetings

#1 Post by 23_GHEORGHE_23 » 27 Feb 2023 16:35

it's a small problem ,on WORLD OF TRUCK ALPHA,when taking a race on external contracts that has a speed limit of 90 km,for example, a race WORLD OF TRUCK ALPHA may have 4,000 km to cover,you are racing somewhere 3,500 km away and a player comes, enters you with full intention and throws you between the parapets or overturns you with a truck plus trailer on the side,there is absolutely nothing you can do to recover the trailer,hit f 7, it takes you to service and you lose the trailer, but you've already done 3,500km,but you lost the whole race,do so if you are hit, i.e. thrown between the parapets or overturned by a trailer and truck,and when we activate f7 for service, so that we don't lose the TRAILER, let them take us to service with the TRAILER. LET'S NOT LOSE THE GOODS. MAKE A CHANGE.
Madkine
Global moderator

Re: Greetings

#2 Post by Madkine » 27 Feb 2023 21:42

This change will not be made, SCS changed it to this way for a reason. If other players are a problem, don't play multiplayer/convoy.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Brian Benton

#3 Post by Brian Benton » 28 Feb 2023 06:54

@23_GHEORGHE_23 The description of your problem is enough to understand what it is about. Here's what I can offer you. Let's not drive with WoT contracts along the Duisburg - Calais road in an amateur unofficial TMP project and hope for the adequate behavior of local toxic inhabitants ... A speed limit of 90 km / h and a ban on teleportation to the service station while maintaining cargo in WoT delivery mode is the only the most miserable simulation moment in this children's arcade game in terms of simulating the work of a trucker ... And you propose to deprive all sane serious players of this part of a real simulator. There are no restrictions in the game anyway ... You can earn billions in a matter of hours, no serious fines, rating system, and so on. If you don't want to end up behind a roadblock, then you just need to play single player / Convoy mode with friends or strangers / avoid the Calais - Duisburg road and ride through a dead open world without players and traffic in TMP.

We will never see a serious and adequate online as long as the number of players compared to the scale of the map is negligible, as long as there is no rating and penalty system in the game. I understand that you want to see live players in traffic, as I do, but, alas, the Calais - Duisburg road is not the best solution to the problem of a soulless open world.
JoTaDa

#4 Post by JoTaDa » 28 Feb 2023 12:31

+ ATS/ETS2 isnt truck racing and i wouldnt touch TMP even with long stick
Krystian05

#5 Post by Krystian05 » 13 Mar 2023 00:44

@23_GHEORGHE_23 forget better about TMP - their already far away from Simulation

Return to “WORLD OF TRUCKS”