Sources For Custom Cut Aluminum Profile?!?

Wittwe AB Grw

Sources For Custom Cut Aluminum Profile?!?

#1 Post by Wittwe AB Grw » 06 Mar 2023 16:21

I am wanting to build a very specific type of wheel stand. That would be compatible with my wheelchair. There is no one that makes anything that is remotely compatible like that. So kind of hoping that somebody might know of a source that I could order custom links aluminum profile so I can put one together on my own?
Wif Gweat Powers Comes Gweat Responsibiwity, Tweat Oders Hows You Wishs to Bes Tweateds, & Donts Wimit yours Expectations.

Fankys in Advance:.
Wittwe Alice
Etrusan

Re: Sources For Custom Cut Aluminum Profile?!?

#2 Post by Etrusan » 07 Mar 2023 05:01

Sendcutsent. Never used them myself, but I know SuperfastMatt from Youtube uses them for nearly every project.
Seasonic SSR-650TD; Intel Core i5-6700K; Gainward GTX 1060 6GB Phoenix GS; 2x Kingston HyperX Fury 8GB; 2x Crucial MX500 2TB; 3x Seagate IronWolf Pro; Corsair Force MP510 960GB; 2x 24" AOC I2481FXH; Windows 10

www.etrusan.net
Wittwe AB Grw

Re: Sources For Custom Cut Aluminum Profile?!?

#3 Post by Wittwe AB Grw » 10 Mar 2023 18:15

Etrusan wrote: 07 Mar 2023 05:01 Sendcutsent. Never used them myself, but I know SuperfastMatt from Youtube uses them for nearly every project.
Never heard of that company. Is it an American company? I may have to do a web search and see how they are. Sounds like a nice company though. I know some places you can get the profiles for major simulator manufacturers like that.
Wif Gweat Powers Comes Gweat Responsibiwity, Tweat Oders Hows You Wishs to Bes Tweateds, & Donts Wimit yours Expectations.

Fankys in Advance:.
Wittwe Alice

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”