Alabama Discussion Thread

J. Ritter

Re: Alabama Discussion Thread

#21 Post by J. Ritter » 17 Mar 2023 18:01

@koolizz @Euro Truck Fan, I imagine Hoover will be integrated as Birmingham on the SCS map, since it's a major suburb.
John007

#22 Post by John007 » 18 Mar 2023 10:05

koolizz wrote: 17 Mar 2023 11:31 @Euro Truck Fan No worries, thanks for adding. One thing I am curious about with this state is how SCS will handle the bible belt. Churches are a big part of the architecture in many AL cities and would definitely play a big role in making cities look true to life.

Do we know if SCS have depicted churches with big crosses in the game in the past or is that off limits? I believe there are quite a lot both newer and older churches in AL. Do SCS depict places of worship at all in ATS ETS2? I'm sure I've seen some in ATS but I can't say they are many. ETS2 not sure how that is handled.
In Euro Truck Simulator 2, there are a lot of churches by the roads) Therefore, churches are present in all their glory and in all their scope in Euro Truck Simulator 2. And in American Truck Simulator I saw churches in New Mexico and Texas too) Therefore, nothing prevents you from adding various churches to the state of Alabama)))
clifflandmark

#23 Post by clifflandmark » 19 Mar 2023 12:07

big wheels keep on turnin carry me home to my kin...

Honestly, is not it too early if plains are prereq for east?
John007

#24 Post by John007 » 19 Mar 2023 13:18

clifflandmark, it's just that Georgia already has its own section on the forum. Now Alabama has its own section on the forum) I just created this section about Alabama so that it would be and so that for the future here we discussed Alabama to include it in the game. Texas has already been introduced into the game and Louisiana will be in the game soon) And there's already Mississippi and Alabama next) Of course, Alabama won't be in the game very soon. But now we can start discussing Alabama to include it in the game)
Last edited by John007 on 19 Mar 2023 13:37, edited 1 time in total.
Madkine
Global moderator

#25 Post by Madkine » 20 Mar 2023 07:57

Off-topic posts (of the research variety) have been moved to the public research forum.
If you want to suggest real life building etc for Alabama, use the pre-research thread.
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"

Return to “General discussion about the game”