Can managing MODs be easier?

majorCarver

Can managing MODs be easier?

#1 Post by majorCarver » 21 Mar 2023 06:46

I like ATS/ETS2 games and I like to use many MODs. Therefore I have to change items in the MOD manager frequently. Clicking on a new item on the left will move the selected MOD to the top line on the right. Here you have two options: send to the bottom or step down one by one. I can only do this now with a lot of clicking. It would be nice to use the drag and drop technique known in windows. Or some other technique to make this task easier. Is there really no other solution, or did I miss it? Thanks if you can help me! Best regards.
Travismods

Re: Can managing MODs be easier?

#2 Post by Travismods » 23 Mar 2023 06:40

Yeah, the mod manager is long overdue for an update. It gets really painful when you use a couple of hundred mods or so…clickcliciclickclick :lol:

It would be nice if one could drag mods into the exact spot in the list from left to right instead of having to click 150 times to reach a certain spot in the load order. Don’t think SCS cares that much about modders to really give us a decent mod manager though, their priority with ATS has always been the vanilla players.
majorCarver

#3 Post by majorCarver » 24 Mar 2023 19:08

reassured ... I am not a mental sock :)
-MLP-

#4 Post by -MLP- » 24 Mar 2023 19:18

Changing the number order of a certain mod just by typing the number you want it to be on the list would be great. Just like you can rearrange the games from the Steam wish list.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”