How do you arrange for a meetup with a dev or the CEO

1948LJMack

How do you arrange for a meetup with a dev or the CEO

#1 Post by 1948LJMack » 26 Mar 2023 15:37

We know that the SCS devs really enjoy going to areas where there are many people about. But somehow each time I look on another platform, I can't find one in my area. And I would love for the devs to visit the area including the CEO. And I am not sure how to do that. Does anyone know which section of the website has an area where I can submit an invitation for SCS to come to Kirkwood or at least to the National Museum of Transportation just outside of Kirkwood, MO?
Some newbie driver

Re: How do you arrange for a meetup with a dev or the CEO

#2 Post by Some newbie driver » 26 Mar 2023 20:57

No section of no website of most companies will give nobody out the company that kind of direct access you ask for.

You can bet you will have to go through the general info email (informed in the website) and politely introduce yourself and your proposal in order to be derived to whoever should manage it.

Of course, everything done from an official e-mail account that could be backtracked to any of those organizations you mention in order for them to take things seriously and don't label your message as a prank (of the kinds that, unfortunately, I'm sure they receive a lot)

Have luck
Madkine
Global moderator

#3 Post by Madkine » 26 Mar 2023 21:19

As stated you need to contact them directly by email/phone. Important to remember is that you need a compelling argument of what value SCS will get from such a visit (particularly since they need to fly in from Europe).
WoT Profile
ATS Workshop

"never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity"
Some newbie driver

#4 Post by Some newbie driver » 26 Mar 2023 22:33

Regarding that compelling argument that Madkine mentioned... The other times SCS publicly explained their trips to USA, those were scheduled to visit several places. If I recall well, a combination of manufacturers, big trucking-related exhibitions and also locations for near future map DLC

Missouri has still to be mapped but seems that not so far in the future (2 to 3 years I guess). If there's other relevant trucking places/events to be added to the trip including a visit to that museum, then it's easier for them to consider to do that trip.

Regards
pandaforlife

#5 Post by pandaforlife » 26 Mar 2023 23:48

Not difficult to find contact information for scs software

SCS Software s.r.o.

Jihlavská 1558/21
140 00
Prague 4

Czech Republic

+420 226 200 739

General questions:
info@scssoft.com

Job opportunities:
jobs@scssoft.com
1948LJMack

#6 Post by 1948LJMack » 14 Apr 2023 02:12

Some newbie driver wrote: 26 Mar 2023 22:33 Regarding that compelling argument that Madkine mentioned... The other times SCS publicly explained their trips to USA, those were scheduled to visit several places. If I recall well, a combination of manufacturers, big trucking-related exhibitions and also locations for near future map DLC

Missouri has still to be mapped but seems that not so far in the future (2 to 3 years I guess). If there's other relevant trucking places/events to be added to the trip including a visit to that museum, then it's easier for them to consider to do that trip.

Regards
Not bad. I told them about one event that is happening at the National Museum of Transportation. Although they would see nothing but old trucks, but if they do come and if I talk to the guys about Missouri, they would be hearing info 'straight from the horse's mouth" as some might say. In my opinion, I think it what would look so cool is a photo shoot of me and the CEO of SCS.

Return to “Offtopic and other voices”