Individualize order length

zeti

Individualize order length

#1 Post by zeti » 30 Mar 2023 04:55

Please make the order length (remaining time) variable, otherwise there is always the danger that you will not be able to complete the order in most cases...
GinXeng

Re: Individualize order length

#2 Post by GinXeng » 30 Mar 2023 21:41

Dont take the double red orders or anything that isn't green or blue, anything else is late before they even leave the yard.
flight50

#3 Post by flight50 » 01 Apr 2023 14:00

There are 2 tricks to the red orders aka jobs. Calling them orders just sounds weird to me. I didn't understand the post at first until I read the reply above me.

1) turn off fatigue and don't ever sleep
2) go to sleep first then go look for jobs. You need as many awake hrs as possible when you first accept a red job.

There is also a third option. Ignore the late penalty and just do the job. If you have tons of money and high skills, it won't matter. Your stats will count as late though. Especially once 1.47 goes public. They added a new career stat tracker which is pretty cool.

I tend to do a lot more WoT jobs nowadays. Sometimes I don't complete them til 2-3 days later. They are late by then. But since I like the load and route I took, I complete the job I started. You still get money and experience points at a reduced amount.
PBandJ

#4 Post by PBandJ » 01 Apr 2023 22:25

Always the danger just like in real life of being late.....:) At times this game makes you think which I really like. It makes you do some figuring to see if the job is feasible to do. With all the complaining going on in these forums lately about not being realistic enough, this just makes it some what realistic. You also generally make more money for these jobs listed in red for the risk taken.....:)
Aziz

#5 Post by Aziz » 02 Apr 2023 00:25

I have yet to encounter a job that has a chance of being completed late if I sleep when I have to. So far it always looked like I had just enough time to make it, including rest time. They all seem to have a <time to drive> + <required minimum sleep time> included. Plan your route and rest stops, and you'll never be late.

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”