Larger area around garage

VaguelyPro

Larger area around garage

#1 Post by VaguelyPro » 31 Mar 2023 23:07

It seems a bit difficult to navigate around your garage with what little room you have, especially when you have a trailer attached. I feel the area around the garage should be larger.
HappyHippo

Re: Larger area around garage

#2 Post by HappyHippo » 02 Apr 2023 15:09

It's very strange that SCS still hasn't brought their garages up to the new standards of their maps. I hope this is in their plans, and that the garages with their areas will be updated soon.
See you in America!
jab98

#3 Post by jab98 » 02 Apr 2023 16:52

HappyHippo wrote: 02 Apr 2023 15:09 It's very strange that SCS still hasn't brought their garages up to the new standards of their maps. I hope this is in their plans, and that the garages with their areas will be updated soon.
No it’s not really that strange. Bringing the garages up to the current standard would most definitely require them to go rework all the map areas where there is a garage currently placed. Hopefully it is in the plans, but it’d probably be a logistical headache so I’m not expecting it anytime soon.
VaguelyPro

#4 Post by VaguelyPro » 02 Apr 2023 23:10

jab98 wrote: 02 Apr 2023 16:52
HappyHippo wrote: 02 Apr 2023 15:09 It's very strange that SCS still hasn't brought their garages up to the new standards of their maps. I hope this is in their plans, and that the garages with their areas will be updated soon.
No it’s not really that strange. Bringing the garages up to the current standard would most definitely require them to go rework all the map areas where there is a garage currently placed. Hopefully it is in the plans, but it’d probably be a logistical headache so I’m not expecting it anytime soon.
There are a lot of garage areas that don't have anything around them. Even if they don't make every garage larger, There should be some that are so you have a choice
HappyHippo

#5 Post by HappyHippo » 03 Apr 2023 08:45

VaguelyPro wrote: 02 Apr 2023 23:10 There are a lot of garage areas that don't have anything around them. Even if they don't make every garage larger, There should be some that are so you have a choice
This is known. SCS has promised many different updates and novelties for this year. We'll wait and see what happens. Garages have to change, it's a fact, if not this year, then next.
See you in America!

Return to “Feature Wishlist and Suggestions”