Missing image on mod manager and icons

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
TknighT

Missing image on mod manager and icons

#1 Post by TknighT » 06 Jun 2023 19:41

Hey, so I just made a trailer skin for the gas cistern they recently added to the game.

However, while the mod works as intended in the game, in the mod manager screen my mod is missing the image and the info button and activation button is both transparent.
ingame mod manager.jpg
I am not sure as to why that is, as my manifest.sii points to the image in the root of the mod, the image is 276x162 and ends in jpg. it also contains less than 12 characters, and only has one "_" in it. And yes the image has been edited to fit for the trailer skin.

Here is the folder contents and the manifest.sii file:
folder content.png
manifest.png
Mondo.N

Re: Missing image on mod manager and icons

#2 Post by Mondo.N » 07 Jun 2023 11:49

I think your mod has no problem.

You should do consistency check of your game at least.
At the worst case, you have to re-install the game.
TknighT

Re: Missing image on mod manager and icons

#3 Post by TknighT » 07 Jun 2023 14:09

Consistency check like verify integrity of game files?

And yeah I looked at another post that had same issue but seemed to be only on the owner side and not for other subscribers.

Return to “Help requests”