Missing texture on model.

Forum rules
SCS as a company do not wish to have paid mods on this forum. While we understand that not all paid mods use the Intellectual Property of other companies/people, it is very hard to moderate what is and isn't acceptable when money is involved. There are also concerns that it could look unfavorable to potential work partners going forward if SCS allow mods that may potentially use unlicensed branding.
Posting in the Mods forum (ATS and ETS2) is restricted to sharing free-to-the-public mods and providing support for mods. For more details, please check the Forum Rules.
Piotr Kostrzewski

Missing texture on model.

#1 Post by Piotr Kostrzewski » 09 Jun 2023 18:45

Based on the base.scs model, I created my road sign model. After many tries, I managed to make it work in the Map Editor. Unfortunately, it doesn't quite look like I intended. My texture is displayed in the preview in Blender. On the left the effect I'm talking about, on the right my model.
If I could ask for some advice on what I could have done wrong, I would be grateful.
Thank you very much for your time.
Regards,
Piotrek
Attachments
2023-06-09 20_18_16-_Map editor - _map_ProjektMostno.mbd [1364x637].png
tinusman

Re: Missing texture on model.

#2 Post by tinusman » 09 Jun 2023 20:01

Seeing such things in game, I would open the console to check.
or after closing ets2; check the game.log.txt
Do not know but I`m curious if that is also possible for the Map Editor?
Piotr Kostrzewski

Re: Missing texture on model.

#3 Post by Piotr Kostrzewski » 09 Jun 2023 20:08

I started by checking it and there are no errors regarding this model.Map Editor has an editor.log file.

Return to “Help requests”