Show your truck! [ETS2]

Trenero

Re: Show your truck! [ETS2]

#20874 Post by Trenero » 05 Jun 2022 11:55

I want to show you my first paintjob pack mod, based on the colours of a company from the north of Spain called Transportes Corte.
I've only did the trucks currently in use by this company, here a few shot of the trucks in their natural habitat the north of Spain and with realistic configs.

Loading docks and deliveries in narrow streets and places are part of the every day work.
[ external image ]
[ external image ]
[ external image ]

You can see the trucks of Corte crossing under this luminous lettering every day hauling semitrailers of DHL with parcels from and back to Asturias.
[ external image ]

On the way home cruising through "La autopista del Huerna".
By the way SCS model the easy part of that highway(the part modeled is almost 1:1), in real life this is a high-mountain highway, the most steep and dangerous part is the north part of it in the region of Asturias very steep with dangerous curves and almost always with fog and wet,
It's funny because the border between regions is in a 4km tunnel called "Tunel del Negron" and in the south of the tunel (Castilla y Leon) is almost always sunny, but crossing to the north is like entering mordor usually you enter on the south in a sunny day and you exit in heavy fog and wet because the rain(because you aperared in the middle of the clouds).
There are lots of trucks accidents and breakdowns in that road, and in winter some times trucks are restricted due to snow conditions, M+S tyres are a must here.
[ external image ]

Serin with the usual weather, is the busiest highway interchange of Asturias the closest to home for Corte trucks.
SCS model the viaduct accurate to real life counterpart but the road layout has the roads not place like in real life.
[ external image ]

Hope you like it.
Trucker_71

#20875 Post by Trucker_71 » 05 Jun 2022 13:54

Nice pics!@Trenero ;)
Anna K

#20876 Post by Anna K » 05 Jun 2022 17:20

weejohn67

#20877 Post by weejohn67 » 05 Jun 2022 20:46